Change Starts Now
Please join us and support our work to build a resilient, responsible, and regenerative system of meat production and consumption.
We vote with our dollars and every dollar counts. Your donation will help us:
- EDUCATE eaters about responsible meat consumption
- REDUCE food waste through whole-animal utilization
- CONNECT consumers, farmers, and food professionals
- INSPIRE everyone along the food supply chain to make better choices
- CHANGE our food production system for the better
The Good Meat Project is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization (tax identification number 46-5549530) under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you wish to send us a check, please make it payable to Good Meat Project and send it to us at 7805 SW 40th Avenue, #19785, Portland, OR 97219. Thank you!
If you shop on Amazon, consider using Amazon Smile and choosing Good Meat Project as your preferred charity.
Eager to inspire responsible meat consumption in your community? Establish a Meat Collective! It’s easier than you think.
Our big ambitions + your support = Good Meat solutions. No donation is too small to help strengthen our project.
Find a farmer. Exchange recipes. Share equipment. Swap advice. Our Switchboard is here for you.